1111 - Provider Network Manager
- Direct Hire
A well known insurance provider is seeking an experienced professional for the position of Provider Network Manager.
The Provider Network Manager is accountable for the provider database, credentialing, and provider contracting activities, including managing claim payment funds, 1099 reporting, and assuring that providers meet credentialing criteria.
Competitive salary and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Strong knowledge of provider database maintenance, credentialing and contracting activities.
- Project management experience
- Basic understanding of process management
- Effective oral and written communication skills, advanced math skills
- Knowledge of accreditation and regulatory standards
- Excellent computer skills, strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills