Hazel Brown-Patterson, RN, president and chief executive officer of PSN Inc., began her 30 plus years in nursing around the same time PSN entered the healthcare industry. She brings energy, empathy and extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry. She leads a diverse, creative, enthusiastic, and empowered corporate team serving healthcare organizations and professionals, nationwide. Hazel is a healthy lifestyle and bicycling enthusiast who is big on work-life balance within her
organization and community. Hazel and her team are ready and excited to serve you.
Our Corporate Belief System
Our Mission is to deliver innovative solutions to the everchanging healthcare community.
We strive to be widely recognized as a premier healthcare solutions company, known for its healthcare recruitment, staffing, consulting capabilities and excellent customer service and uncompromising integrity.
- People of exceptional skill, expertise, and commitment.
- Innovation, change, organizational flexibility, financial growth and professional development.
- The highest standards of business and personal ethics.
- Employment and educational opportunities that meet the needs of our healthcare professionals.
- Our corporate obligation to the social and economic well-being of healthcare professionals, our community and its families.
- Diversity in the workplace among individuals, ideas, and culture.
- Adherence to science pertaining to current and any future health care concern/crisis.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Named among the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies for 2016
- Named to the 2015 list of the Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in Maryland by DiversityBusiness.com
- Named Employer of the Year by Montgomery County (Maryland) Business & Professional Women in 2000
- Certified as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council | Certification number W130172
- Certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council | Certificate number 231850
- Certified by the State of Maryland’s Minority Business Enterprise Program (MBE – woman-owned) | Certificate number 00-244
- Licensed by the State of Maryland as a nurse staffing agency